Youth Group: Activity Sites
This is a great time to learn something new or find a new way to have fun. Try some of these and if you enjoy them, please let us know.
Also if you think of something that would be good to add onto these, let us know.
1. Break a record! There are world records in just about everything that you can think of. Here there is a link to the site. You could try one that is suggested in lockdown or search for something more adventurous! Good luck!
2. Have a go at some of ‘The Cube’ games. You could even challenge your family.
3. Get political or enter a competition. Devon youth parliament are currently running a logo competition. For more information on the competition or just to find out more about Devon youth parliament click the link
4. Learn to code
5. Get creative and learn to draw / paint.
6. Have a go at creating you own unique wardrobe using these methods, these may require getting some supplies, but you might have these at home.
7. Use your time and ideas to create a children s book!
8. Try your hand at a new craft… perhaps crochet?
9. You can find many origami tutorials but these turtles are very cute!